Thursday, May 3, 2012

If I Was Part Of The Military.

If I was part of the Military that was given orders to hurt civilians, i would pretend to follow the orders because i wouldn't want to risk my my job, i would instead protect them and try not to hurt them, if other soldiers were in favour with me, we could convice other soldiers to keep the civilians safe. If that doesn't work out, then i would report the orders to a the government and make sure that the civilians are safe because they really have nothing to do with war unless they start fighting and carrying weapons, then that woulld be hard for me to recognise an innocent civilian.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you said that you would pretend to follow the orders, I think that is very smart of you because you don't want to risk your job.

    ReplyDelete