Tuesday, May 15, 2012

lies

I think for a president to lie is a big no, no!! i understand that a president is under a big responsibility and its a very big role, but i think if you have something that would scare the public why would you even say anything at all? and i don't think that lying. its just not giving all the information. the public doesn't have to know every little thing that's going on, plus its for our best intentions! i don't think its Right for a president to lie to us, and i would be very upset if a president did lie to me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you because the president should never lie. I like how you said that if something would scare the public, the president shouldn't say anything and i agree with that completely, I would do the same thing if i was a president.

    ReplyDelete