Thursday, May 31, 2012

Important Events This Semester.

This Semester has been interesting, all the topics were important in a way. To me, Emmett Till was one person/topic that stuck in my head! I cant imagine how scary it was after his murder, it was one horrible situation and i'll never forget it, the fact that no one talks about it breaks my heart because i think that he should be remembered in a respectful manner. He was an innocent boy that died so young of something that any typical young boy would do, and to me it's like he died for acting his age. the Emmett Till Story will always remind me of how lucky america/ the world is to have changed from all that hate in the past. I know there so many racist people out there, but it's a lot easier to get along. R.I.P Emmett Till<3

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Kendra this was another big event that happened in history because this was a big case and it was a young boy who got beat and the people who did it didnt get in trouble for it. it made people very upset and want to get even with them. kendra has a good point here. Rest In Peace Emmett Till

    ReplyDelete