Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Lai Massacre

I think it all depends on what you've been through in the months that came before that deadly attack on the My Lai village. If i had gone through hard times and seeing my friends die all around me, being killed by those same people we were trying to protect i would probably do what the captain's orders were and if that meant killing all those people than i would do it. I would do it because it was an order and we had gone through a lot losing a lot of good people and friends. We don't really know what was going on in that group of soldiers and what they had been through so we can't really judge them for their actions, we have no right too.

1 comment:

  1. i agree wiht miguel, i think everyone would want to say we wouldnt kill people but at the end of the day seeing our friends die we cant help it sometimes. and we just cant judge people on that. it isnt fair to anyone. you cant do tha to them, you dont know what they ahve ben through.

    ReplyDelete