Sunday, February 12, 2012

I feel that the FDIC had the most impact on America during the Great Depression. The FDIC insured that people would get there money back if anything were to happen. I think that this was a very powerful thing that the started. People could trust the banks once again. They knew if the banks were to crash again, they would have enough money to support their families. I think that this was a great idea to come up with the FDIC. The impact was very significant because people could now rely on the banks, and they wouldn't stop putting money in.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Kayleigh because the FDIC did insure people that they would get their money back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kayleigh because it was a great idea and people trusted banks again.

    ReplyDelete